Team Cables Publications
Publications will soon be available
related Publications on the topic
Publications related to Ageing studies
- Przybytniak, J. Boguski, V. Placek, L. Verardi, D. Fabiani, E. Linde, and U. W. Gedde, “Inverse effect in simultaneous thermal and radiation aging of EVA insulation.” Express Polym. Lett., vol. 9, no. 4, 2015.
- L. Verardi, D. Fabiani, and G. C. Montanari, “Electrical aging markers for EPR-based low-voltage cable insulation wiring of nuclear power plants” Radiat. Phys. Chem., vol. 94, no. 1, pp. 166–170, Jan. 2014.
- L. Verardi, D. Fabiani, G. C. Montanari, and V. Placek, “Electrical aging markers for low-voltage cable insulation wiring of nuclear power plants” in 2012 IEEE 10th International Conference on the Properties and Applications of Dielectric Materials, 2012, pp. 1–4.
- L. Verardi, D. Fabiani, G. C. Montanari, U. W. Gedde, and E. Linde, “Aging investigation of low-voltage cable insulation used in nuclear power plants” in 2012 Annual Report Conference on Electrical Insulation and Dielectric Phenomena, 2012, pp. 851–854.
- G. Audran, S. Dorey, N. Dupuy, F. Gaston, S. R. A. Marque, Degradation of gamma-irradiated polyethylene-ethylene vinyl alcoholpolyethylene multilayer films: An ESR study. POLYMER DEGRADATION AND STABILITY 122, 2015, 169-1792015
- F. Gaston, N. Dupuy, S. R.A. Marque, M. Barbaroux, S. Dorey. One year monitoring by FTIR of gamma-irradiated multilayer film PE/EVOH/PE. RADIATION PHYSICS AND CHEMISTRY 125,2016 ,115-121.
- F. Gaston, N. Dupuy, S. R.A. Marque, M. Barbaroux, S. Dorey, FTIR study of ageing of gamma-irradiated biopharmaceutical EVA based film. POLYMER DEGRADATION AND STABILITY 129, 2016, 19-25
- F. Gaston, N. Dupuy, S. R.A. Marque, M. Barbaroux, S. Dorey, Impact of gamma-irradiation, ageing and their interactions on multilayer films followed by AComDim. ANALYTICA CHIMICA ACTA 981, 2017, 11-23
- Guido Roma, Fabien Bruneval, and Layla Martin-Samos, “Optical Properties of Saturated and Unsaturated Carbonyl Defects in Polyethylene”, J. Phys. Chem. B vol. 122, pp. 2023-2030 (2018).
- Bandzierz K.S., Reuvekamp L. A.E.M. Przybytniak G., Dierkes W.K., Blume A. Effect of electron beam irradiation on structure and properties of styrene-butadiene rubber. Radiat. Phys. Chem., accepted (2018)
- A. Levet, J. Colombani, L. Duponchel. Studying radiolytic ageing of nuclear power plant electric cables with FTIR spectroscopy. Talanta 172 (2017) 139–146.
Publications related to Ageing modelling and multiscale relations
- L. Verardi, D. Fabiani, and G. C. Montanari, “Correlation of electrical and mechanical properties in accelerated aging of LV nuclear power plant cables” in High Voltage Engineering and Application (ICHVE), 2014 International Conference on, 2014, pp. 1–4.
- L. Verardi, D. Fabiani, and G. C. Montanari, “The influence of accelerated aging procedures on the correlation of electrical and mechanical properties of LV nuclear power plant cables” in 2014 IEEE Conference on Electrical Insulation and Dielectric Phenomena (CEIDP), 2014, pp. 506–509.
- Kivikytö-Reponen P, Laukkanen A, Apostol M, Waudby R, Andersson T, Helle A, Valtonen K, Kuokkala V-T (2014). Modelling and testing of elastomer impact deformation under high strain rates. Tribology—Materials, Surfaces & Interfaces 8(1):48–54.
- Vaajoki A, Laukkanen A, Waudby R, Kivikytö-Reponen P, Valtonen K, Kuokkala V-T (2014) Tribological Testing and Modeling of Elastomeric Materials. Key Engineering Materials 604:87–90.
- Ahmedou Sidi, Juliette Colombani, Jean-François Larché, Agnès Rivaton. Multiscale analysis of the radiooxidative degradation of EVA/EPDM composites. ATH filler and dose rate effect. Radiation Physics and Chemistry 142 (2018) 14–22.
Publications related to Condition monitoring
- G. C. Montanari, D. Fabiani, P. Morshuis, and L. Dissado, “Why residual life estimation and maintenance strategies for electrical insulation systems have to rely upon condition monitoring” IEEE Trans. Dielectr. Electr. Insul., vol. 23, no. 3, pp. 1375–1385, 2016.
- E. Linde, L. Verardi, P. Pourmand, D. Fabiani, and U. W. Gedde, “Non-destructive condition monitoring of aged ethylene-propylene copolymer cable insulation samples using dielectric spectroscopy and NMR spectroscopy” Polym. Test., vol. 46, pp. 72–78, 2015.
- E. Linde, L. Verardi, D. Fabiani, and U. W. Gedde, “Dielectric spectroscopy as a condition monitoring technique for cable insulation based on crosslinked polyethylene” Polym. Test., vol. 44, pp. 135–142, 2015.
- L. Verardi, D. Fabiani, G. C. Montanari, and P. Zak, “Electrical condition monitoring techniques for low-voltage cables used in nuclear power plants” in 2013 IEEE Electrical Insulation Conference (EIC), 2013, pp. 504–508.
- Pitkänen J, Kauppinen P, Jeskanen H (2005), Ultrasonic assessment of material degradation by thermal fatigue. VTT Symposium 237. Competent Design by Castings. Improvements in a Nordic project. GJUTDESIGN-2005 final seminar. Espoo, 13 – 14 June 2005.
- Boguski J., Przybytniak G., Benefits and drawbacks of selected condition monitoring methods applied to accelerated radiation aged cables. Polym. Test. 2016; 53: 197- 203.
- Boguski J., Przybytniak G., Łyczko K., New monitoring by thermogravimetry for radiation degradation of EVA. Radiat. Phys. Chem. 2014; 100: 49–53.
Other publications related to TeaM Cables
Zimek Z., Przybytniak G., Nowicki A., Mirkowski K., Roman K., Optimization of electron beam crosslinking for cables. Phys. Chem., 2014; 94:161-165.
EDF will present TeaM Cables during the next “Ionizing radiation and polymers” symposium, IRaP, in August in Russia
The 13th meeting of the “Ionizing Radiation and Polymers” symposium will take place in Moscow, Russia. IRaP 2018 will last from Sunday August 26 to Friday August 31. EDF will be presenting the TeaM Cables project during this event.
The TeaM Cables consortium was present during NUGENIA annual forum organised between 10-12 April 2018 in Prague, Czech Republic. It was an opportunity for partners to meet seven months after project...